2010年5月25日星期二

A meet with Rafflesia !

Waked up in the morning, went to Kelantan and jungle trekking with my lovely family.This is very opportunity to let me get up in the early morning cause i normally get up almost in the noon .LOL As what my boyf said ,I'm very ''hao ming '' made him so jealous because he need to work everyday from the sun rises till to dark.

I'm prepared with the UV block cap.Teehee....


My lovely mum and daddy !
They wanna take picture with the special land rover that have not seen before.
We were arrived the entrance jungle road.







The roads is rugged and crooked.We spend among 1hours keep walking to the destination.It is quiet hard for me because the weather is super hot and steep terrain very very terror.I get startled and i'm scolding myself in my mind,I should not join this journey and so so so regret .Sleep at home is more better for me .LOL



My mum told me ,this is the flower of the ginger, looks pretty ...Vividly color with a ginger smell..What kind of weird flower ?? -.-'''




Dad and mum was crossing the little river.



My mum show me a victory gesture after she successes walked over the river.Looks cute ...




One kind of a very expensive medicinal herb that very kind for our health but i not sure what it called.




A weird tree covered with a lot of fruits.



We meet another gang of Germany tourists who was go and seeking for Rafflesia too.Mum and my Jiu Mu asked me to help them take a photo .My mind is keep asking , what is special about the flowers made them came Malaysia just looked about it. Damn .




They want a cap made by the leaf also.HAHAHAHAHAHA...






Finally ,


The Rafflesia !







*The end*

没有评论:

发表评论