2010年1月6日星期三

say Hey to 2010 & BYE to 2009 ... ...


I'm too buzy recently. Buzy having the time with my family . Buzy get fun with my buddies .Buzy go trip to Hatyai ,Thailand....I laugh more, talk more,eat more ,spent more,and fat more & more...AHGR !!!!\(≧▽≦*)/

Went to Thailand with my family & cousin for 3days 2 night....


In the morning market.My daddy & mummy was sitting in the TUT-TUT car.


Having our lunch in Sizzler , Lee Garden.We ordered some pork chop & pork ribs.It tastes not bad and special because there was no sell pork chops in Malaysia.xD




我只能说我的行程满得快要爆棚了!在回来的路上去了Taiping ,Sebatang,吃海鲜粥。再继续开车上路,晚上十点终于到了怡保,我就在那边下车然后去join他们~我告诉你,其实我身体里面的机器已经全军覆没,排泄系统已经4天没工作了。我需要充分的休息啊~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!\(≧▽≦*)/


















~Girls~



~The guys~



We went back to dear's house on 4am++ after having our ''Tong Shui'' at Tong Shui Gai.We all was deadly tired after 3hours of jumping , dancing, laughing, singing, shouting out loud ...We are so high!Everyone can't believe we're the first time go to the pub , becoz we too excited like XIAO ZHA BO!xD


Hooi ling was so mabuk after few glasses of alcohol....AHAHHAHAHA~
Me & dear had a nice pillow talk before slept on almost 6am in the early morning...It was warm & no secret...Shhhhh~ We just get a 3 hours nap & wake up on 9am....Our leg almost patah after yesterday nite...It all causes by my 3-inch high heels...wth
\(≧▽≦*)/




We planned to having our breakfast withDim-sum , then i took my gang to Hill city hotel .All Dim-sum at there was so nice & delicious and its costs only rm2.70/plate .(;














We went to Ipoh parade & cheong-K before went back to Cameron ...



Photo-shooting in the toilet.
Love all this picture much much!
Muackz..muackz...








End !

P/s I'm so happy to having this precious & happy moment with u guys.I love u all , miss u all...Do miss me too ! I'm back to KL currently and waited to start my part-time life.

没有评论:

发表评论