2009年9月5日星期六

i need a BREATH !!!!!!!

i was giving myself a whole week study at my hometown...CAMERON HIGHLANDS !!!! !!!!!
i love it so much ,tat's d place i enjoy my childhood ,i grown ,i live ....

Now only i know how amazing of the cool weather suitable to study !!! =)))) i locked
myself in my little warm room n forced myself to read n understand all d topic in d
crazy chemistry n biology subject !!!I no need to care what i wear ,how ugly of my neutral face,messy hair.... bcoz nobody care,just only 'me' in my room !!!!
Merdeka '07 Tshirt
Lol !!!





short n sweeeeeeet note !!!!



i need to study ,study ,study !!!! trial is coming soon ....then another Muet test ,
finally......STPM 2009 !!!!
no outing,no shopping,no movie !!!
no more facebook , no msn, no plurk , no game ....less blogging =))))))

i must FIGHT for myself !!!!


4 条评论:

  1. u study form 6 a??

    回复删除
  2. Wow !so fast nia !!
    yes ,i am !!!study f6 in rahman college....muahahahaha`~

    回复删除
  3. wah........
    gooi wan xien dun wan go out to play???????
    cant believe..........
    haha...
    gambateh r.......
    my frz~~~~

    回复删除
  4. may i know who r u ????
    muahahahaha~

    回复删除