2009年9月5日星期六

I Miss u So ....♥

I treat myself so good !!! I went out with him to pavilion again !!! So excited !!!LOL ,
i was a faker,a big big **FAKE**,who said want to stay at home study de har ???
Since next day i came back from Cameron, we went out to have a dinner n movie ,both of us are poor in tis whole month ....we need to save MONEY !!! We had our dinner at
Carl's Junior n shared a burger set,i love their fries !!!Then we get another spaghetti in d food republic,its was not that tasty like what we saw .


















my GOD ! Super cute !!!!!! I want ,but i got no money to take u home ='((((((



Finally,we went bck on 12am,we thought tat lrt will extend in that
Hari Kemerdekaan celebrity ,but there were no anymore ticket when we arrived ...
So,we just can walked to a taxi n spend rm30 went home..how sad !!! Heart pain , even though was not I paid,I got a generous man,hehe...


I like tis movie,i like its story line althought it scared me so much...I use my both of
hands to close my eyes n said to my babe, 我不要看了,我们现在走啦,好不好?

But i was bcum more n more brave , finally we still walkout after d movie had
finished !!!!!!! Yeah !!! Please '' plaudit '' for me !!!

没有评论:

发表评论