2009年9月12日星期六

♥ ~ 12/09/09....My BABE's Big big day ~

Today is my babe's birthday.Before this,i had planed how to celebrate with him, i know he need to study for his exam ,so i prepared all the things n celebrated at home !!!
WEDNESDAY,I went to Pavilion alone to buy some stuff to make a birthday cake for him,
this is the 1st time i made cake at here, n here got no any 'gacang' to make cake...Btw,i buy 1 box of No Bake Orea Cake from Mercato ,just only RM16.90 and all the things done
inside,just need to prepare some milk n margerine..
=))))

Step by Step ....
Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng ~~~
After 5 hours stored in the refrigerator ,it Done !!!! That time only I know it was not Orea cheese cake,just only a Orea Dessert !!!!

Homemade Spaghetti ,I made punya !!!!!

My dear love it so much ....
He said the taste is awesome !!!!!!!

See ... ... his so happy face , show his emotion that just like a child
cuteeeee daooooooooo...=))))

Taking A picha wit his lovely birthday's cake ...







r=Ryan & n=Nowa

his best hengdai...Brian


My dear n Me... Happy birthday 21st ....





This what i bought from "pull n bear'' as him birthday present ...
I know U will love it so much...=)))
he told me he like it since the 1st he saw it....let me bought for u....


I played a game wit him ...let him find his present himself...
OMG...he spend a lot of time !!!!!!
d game it was like tat,i give him a piece of paper with tips n he need to find another ...
n find his present !!!!
haha....


My love word....


Happy Birthday My dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st lah.....must sang sang seng seng ...must take care me so good...sayang me many many ....pamper me alot lot....love me banyak banyak.....
I Love U duo duo duo duo duo.....XD

What i can say , love is splendid ,love is wonderfu,love is everything ...
bcoz of love , I bcum Brave !!!!! Love is Awesome !!!!

That's all , I need to hang out again...again...again...
to celebrate Uncle's birthday wit his friends.....=))))
I know he was so excited !!!!!

Hope u get ur memories n wonderful 21st Birthday !!!!!!

2 条评论:

  1. haha.
    so GENG!
    u can cooked spaghetti sambil took photos ==
    busy 2 things at the same time. LOL

    回复删除
  2. no lah.....i got helper to help me take photo de mah....i only got 2 hands jek la...muahahahaha~

    回复删除