2009年9月12日星期六

♥ ~ 12/09/09....My BABE's Big big day ~

Today is my babe's birthday.Before this,i had planed how to celebrate with him, i know he need to study for his exam ,so i prepared all the things n celebrated at home !!!
WEDNESDAY,I went to Pavilion alone to buy some stuff to make a birthday cake for him,
this is the 1st time i made cake at here, n here got no any 'gacang' to make cake...Btw,i buy 1 box of No Bake Orea Cake from Mercato ,just only RM16.90 and all the things done
inside,just need to prepare some milk n margerine..
=))))

Step by Step ....
Deng Deng Deng Deng Deng ~~~
After 5 hours stored in the refrigerator ,it Done !!!! That time only I know it was not Orea cheese cake,just only a Orea Dessert !!!!

Homemade Spaghetti ,I made punya !!!!!

My dear love it so much ....
He said the taste is awesome !!!!!!!

See ... ... his so happy face , show his emotion that just like a child
cuteeeee daooooooooo...=))))

Taking A picha wit his lovely birthday's cake ...♥







r=Ryan & n=Nowa

his best hengdai...Brian


My dear n Me... Happy birthday 21st ....

♥♥♥♥♥



This what i bought from "pull n bear'' as him birthday present ...
I know U will love it so much...=)))
he told me he like it since the 1st he saw it....let me bought for u....


I played a game wit him ...let him find his present himself...
OMG...he spend a lot of time !!!!!!
d game it was like tat,i give him a piece of paper with tips n he need to find another ...
n find his present !!!!
haha....


My love word....
♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Happy Birthday My dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st lah.....must sang sang seng seng ...must take care me so good...sayang me many many ....pamper me alot lot....love me banyak banyak.....
I Love U duo duo duo duo duo.....XD

What i can say , love is splendid ,love is wonderfu,love is everything ...
bcoz of love , I bcum Brave !!!!! Love is Awesome !!!! ♥

That's all , I need to hang out again...again...again...
to celebrate Uncle's birthday wit his friends.....=))))
I know he was so excited !!!!!

Hope u get ur memories n wonderful 21st Birthday !!!!!!

2 条评论:

  1. haha.
    so GENG!
    u can cooked spaghetti sambil took photos ==
    busy 2 things at the same time. LOL

    回复删除
  2. no lah.....i got helper to help me take photo de mah....i only got 2 hands jek la...muahahahaha~

    回复删除